So What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
Thank you to Bitchin’ in the Kitchen for nominating me. She writes an extraordinary blog from the point of view of a cat lover, voracious reader, cook and lover of life and all things travel and with a fabulous sense of humour.
• Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
• Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
• Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award – I’m nominating less because I want you to check them out!
• Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three things about me:
- I love coloured glass.
- I have my own bookshop and it is the most risky, most creative, most wonderful and least successful thing that I have ever done.
- I will never give up the bookshop.
Questions I had to answer:
•Do you pronounce it data or data? Darta ( I think )
•Does toilet roll go over or under? I don’t mind so long as somebody actually puts on a new one
•If you could create a spell what would it do? Put more hours in the day ( for reading )
•Do you like talent shows such as X Factor, Pop Idol etc? If yes, which is your favourite? No, I don’t watch any of them…
•Complete the sentence “When planning a trip to the zoo you should always…..” take champagne and several books in case there is a spare moment between monkeys.
Questions for my nominees:
” The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. ” (Dorothy Parker) TRUE or FALSE?
Where are my reading glasses?
Is it ok for me to have a kindle seeing as I also have a bookshop?
If you are reading something you are not enjoying, how long will you persevere?
My nominated blogs are:
Cathy’s Real Country Garden
Waking up on the Wrong Side of 50
Bella G. Bear Art